News & Events
Featured Resources & Articles
- Anytime God gives us revelation we do not yet have the favor or ability to address, He isn't necessarily giving us that revelation so we can act on it right away.
- I have found that my level of revelation directly corresponds to my level of peace. The reverse is also true — my level of revelation corresponds to my level of anxiety.
- Did God create evil? If God is thoroughly good and there is no “bad” in Him, why did He create the angel Lucifer, who later became Satan?
- In 1988, my wife and I adopted a child right out of the hospital. I remember walking up to the nurses’ station to sign the adoption papers, and I wondered, Will I be able to love this child as much as I love my natural son?
- Learning God’s names changes our thought life, which in turn will change our actions. Our actions become our habits, and our habits become our destiny. Thus, our very destiny is changed by learning His names. By leaning on His wisdom, His power, and His name’s authority we live in a way that other people will want to emulate.
- Just as there are no mature births in the natural, there are no mature births in the spiritual. We don’t start out hearing from God perfectly. Instead, we start off as little children who have a desire to hear His voice.