Streams Ministries exists to help restore the awe of God to the earth. We believe that every individual, church, ministry, business, and nation has a specific purpose and we exist to help them discover and fulfill that purpose by hearing what God has and does say to them, and to encourage them to respond fully to that message while expecting God to do what only He can do.
This part-time position (25-30 hours per week) is responsible for providing support to the Creative Director. Position includes working on a variety of graphic design projects such as content creation for social and digital platforms, e-mail campaigns, and branded material, while also assisting in project management. The ideal candidate thrives within a creative, fast paced environment. Must be able to quickly adapt to change and is able to keep the success and forward movement of the ministry as the ultimate top priority.
- Produce effective print and digital designs for the creative team
- Design web assets for streamsministries.com (ex. Banners, infographics, pop-ups)
- Concept and design independently and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Take responsibility for projects from conceptualization to completion, conduct research, and keep up with current trends, while delivering precise, error-free work
- Contribute to brainstorming, concepting, and troubleshooting throughout the creative process
- Manage projects to ensure jobs are completed and delivered on time
- Provide visibility and communication to team members on blocking issues that need to be resolved
- Proven skills in the latest Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Strong understanding of visual elements (layout, type, and fonts) and the ability to conform to the Streams style standards
- Must be detail-oriented, resourceful, organized, and able to meet deadlines
- Highly collaborative with exceptional work ethic, must work well in a small, fast-paced environment, and must be able to take direction
- While graphic design skills are required, it is important to consider that this is not exclusively a design position. Maintaining ongoing communication and project management comprise approximately 30-40% of the job