Love & Prophecy Conference
February 14 @ 6:00 pm - February 16 @ 8:30 pm$20.00 – $139
Join us February 14-16, 2019 for the Love & Prophecy Conference in Frisco, Texas as Graham Cooke, John E. Thomas, and Charity Bowman-Webb explore the key foundations in Love & Prophecy:
- Importance of being loving with the prophetic
- How the prophetic reveals His love to us and to those we minister to
- How the prophetic is a loving act
It is His love for us that causes Him to speak and His love for those we minister to that causes Him to use us, so our message should carry the fragrance of love in every way!
Worship provided by the talented Andrew Hopkins of Breaker Ministries, Roland Worton of Soundforgers, and Paul David Guidry of The BRiDGE Metrowest.
- Thursday 6pm Registration Open, First Session @ 7pm
- Friday February 15th: 10am–1pm / 3-5pm Afternoon Sessions / 7pm Evening Session
- Saturday February 16th: 10am–1pm / 3-5pm Afternoon Sessions / 7pm Evening Session
Dream Interpretation + Prophetic Ministry Team Appointments:
All appointments are on a first-come, first-serve basis so, please be sure to reserve your time when you check in at the conference.
- Dream Interpretations will be available Friday, February 15 from 3:00–5:00 pm
- Prophetic Ministry Teams will be available Saturday, February 16 from 3:00-5:00 pm
- Early Bird Rates: Available until January 31, 2019 / See ticket pricing below
- Standard Rates: February 1 – February 14, 2019 / See ticket pricing below
Streams Tribe Luncheon:*
Tribe members may purchase tickets for the Tribe Luncheon* that will take place on Friday, February 15th @ 1:15pm with John E. Thomas.
*If you are coming to the Streams Tribe luncheon and have any known food allergies, please email: email@example.com with specific details.
For More Information including local hotels:
Click to Love & Prophecy official event website