The Art of Hearing God
Can everyone hear from God?
If everyone can hear from God, why are there so few who actually do?
The Art of Hearing God is an introductory yet profound course that will give you step-by-step instructions and practical tools to learn to hear the voice of the Lord clearly and consistently. You will gain a delineated awareness of hearing that allows you to discover how or why you sometimes miss God.
You will learn how to distinguish God’s voice from your own, recognize some seldom-understood ways the enemy limits your hearing even when God is shouting your instructions, and train you to recognize hindrances that prevent you from hearing Him.
A driving focus of the course is the emphasis of character over gifting. Come and find out how your character can enhance or impede your ability to hear God. These principles show you the process of growth God uses to develop you into the type of person that will fulfill the destiny He created you for.
This course is designed to unlock your potential to be a greater asset to the church, your family, your workplace and every arena of your life.
No matter where you are in your walk with God, The Art of Hearing God is an invaluable treasure for clearly defining how God speaks, how you can recognize His voice, be led by Him, and develop greater intimacy with Him in the process.
- Three Pillars of Prophetic Ministry
- Prophetic Time Periods
- Five Levels of Listening
- Knowing God's Voice
- Practical Tips for Delivering a Word
- Prophetic Servanthood and Authority
- Metaphorical Understanding
- Fellowship of the Spirit
- Spiritual Authority
- Spirit of Lawlessness in the Church
- Role, Purpose, and Function of the Church
- Godward Meditation
- Old and New Testament Terms for "Prophet"
- Distinguishing Between Prophets and Psychics
- Comparison of Left-Brain and Right-Brain Characteristics
- Role, Purpose, and Function of Prophetic Ministry in the Church